"This milestone is an important achievement and the culmination of several years of intense design, development and concept validation enablement effort with various partners," said Taner Dosluoglu, CEO, Endura Technologies. "We have designed the most advanced embedded switching voltage regulator that delivers high performance while using very small inductors (<6nH) and capacitors (<0.47uF) providing high efficiency, small form factor (<1mm3), PCB area and BOM savings, as well as support for high-definition DVFS."
Endura Technologies ET7730 Key Features
The Endura ET7730 is a 3-phase, 6A embedded switching voltage regulator with the key features listed below:
- High-performance 70MHz-130MHz programmable DCDC buck converter
- Ultra-fast Dynamic Voltage Control (DVC) for DVFS, >100x improvement in slew rate (>500mV/100ns)
- Small L/C components ideal for land-side/top-side in-package integration
- Wide output voltage regulation range: 0.1V-1.1V
- High efficiency, flat over entire load range
- Seamless, automatic PFM/PWM operation & phase shedding without hysteresis
- Built-in fast digital current reporting in <1us with no external components
Evaluation boards are available for testing and validation.
About Endura Technologies
Endura Technologies (International) Ltd, with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, is a fabless semiconductor company providing leading edge power management solutions for the microelectronics industry. We have developed patented disruptive system-level solutions for low-power mobile devices in the most advanced process nodes. Our two main focus areas are embedded power management for very demanding system-on-chip (SoC) CPU type applications, as well as stand-alone power management integrated circuits (PMICs). Endura's eVR™, sVR™, eTC™ solutions provide unprecedented reduction in bill of material and power usage, while also increasing performance.
Endura Technologies is a fully funded enterprise and is a portfolio company of the Bridgewest Group.
SOURCE: Endura Technologies (International) Ltd.